Saturday, March 10, 2012

Review: Les Paul Junior 1958 Reissue

Well this time its a Gibson. But heck, Its a cheaper Gibson. Also, I would like to remind you that I in no ways own these guitars. This reviews are made by researching online and gathering info so you guys wouldn't have to. I usually copy a few of  these reviews and edit/ put them together to fit the info that I have collected after searching online. Well, enjoy!


Features: - Made in U.S.A.
- Frets: 22, Dot Inlays, 628mm scale, 43mm nut width
- Wood: mahogany body, set mahogany neck,
- Finish: Satin Cherry
- Body Style: Les Paul Junior
- Bridge: Wrap-around bridge
- Electronics: Passive
- Pickup: Gibson P-90, With Dogear
- Tuners: Non-locking, Gibson Deluxe
- Accessories included: Gigbag. // 9

Sound: This Guitar is perfect for any rock style, from heavy overdrive to a clean ballad.I just love the sound. The biggest drawback with the sound should be that it's very noisy, due to the P-90 pickup that picks up more noise than a singlecoil or humbucker. // 9

Action, Fit & Finish: The only thing that I think is worth mentioning here is that the paint is that kind that easily fall of, and makes the guitar look "used" and old, but personally, I find that nice on guitars, though I've had this guitar for 6 months and no paint has been falling of jet. // 9

Reliability & Durability: I would highly recommend to use this guitar live, but remember to buy straplocks becouse the strap in the upper end is easy to fall of. I would therefore used this guitar without a backup, I find it very reliabel, and even the volumecontrol is able to stop the signal completly. That's the quality of Gibson! // 9

Impression: Since this is the best guitar I've ever tried, whith that I mean it fits perfectlly for rock/alternative/punk/hard rock. This one of the cheapest Gibsons you can find but they are in no means cheap. But for its price, it really delivers. // 10

10 comments:

  1. Oie,
    passei para conhecer o seu blog,
    adorei aqui.
    Beijos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems like it would do the trick for beginners, cheap too, can't beat that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reminds me of the classics! Looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks cool, I like the old look too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The bottom of this one is very round...

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's cool that you got to play it.

    ReplyDelete