Saturday, January 14, 2012

Blog update

Okay people, here's the deal. I'll be out for a week and probably wont be able to update my blog. You see, I'm currently not in a fixed routine. Its hard to explain but I can say that its somewhat like a holiday. So during this few months I'll be doing a lot of travelling. Also the main reason of this post is to introduce you guys to an awesome blog by a friend of mine. Well, two friends actually. Its a comic blog and one of them draws the comics while another uploads it. They work hard and I believe that they need the support. So please guys, check em' out, although I'm aware that some of you already have.

                           http://formsixlife.blogspot.com/

     Well, their blog is about the authors life as a form six student (that's equivalent to A-levels in the UK). The thing is where I live, we do it in school. After graduating, this dude decide to compile his experiences throughout his two years and put it into a comic series. The English there may not be 100% accurate but its understandable despite its occasional usage of local language. I think you guys would enjoy having a scope to what life is like being a student in a foreign country. Well, that's about it I guess. I'm still open to suggestions on extra material for my blog.  And, please guys, be patient. I'll be back next week.

19 comments:

  1. Will have a look and have a fun trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be patient toward all that is unsolved in your heart and try to love the questions themselves lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey have a good time on the road. I'll certainly miss your blog and I will go and visit your friends.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will check that other guy out aswell

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do like comics. I'll check 'em out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well make sure you enjoy your break!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you are enjoying yourself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. good luck with your real life adventures, ill check that blog out :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool blog man waiting til ya get back!

    ReplyDelete