Monday, April 30, 2012

I'm back!

Well last week was a busy week so i didn't come here at all. But I'm back so we shall be posting regularly again. 

Also, if you like rock and roll, you may like this webcomics series that I stumbled upon. Its mainly about rock music and the writer actually dues a little of music sharing and reviewing as well. check it out! 



www.3chorddorks.com

The writer is currently away for a week but hey, that just gives you a chance to catch up on the crapton of work he had done earlier. Enjoy!

7 comments:

  1. Yeah, great website, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm site doesn't show up for me just the banner, must be crappy work computer. Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Although I don't know much about rock music, I do like it. I might go check out the comic a little later...

    ReplyDelete